Since 2012, Wrocław Uncut has endeavored to be your ultimate alternative guide to what’s going on in Wrocław.
Run by Gregor Gowans and a team of enthusiastic volunteers, the site constantly strives to provide Wrocław’s International community with the latest news, guides and reviews. If it’s happening, it’s on Uncut.
Uncut brings you:
- The latest local news in English
- An events section with info on upcoming parties, concerts, festivals, creative workshops, exhibitions and sporting fixtures
- Previews of the latest movie sreenings at Kino Nowe Horyzonty
- An archive of reviews that covers pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes, parks, visitor attractions and independent shops
- Useful expat tips, practical guides and much, much more …
Wroclaw is a city is on a journey and we want you to join us in being a part of it. So join us – check out the website, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Pinterest, and feel free to comment on our posts.
If you would like to join our talented voluntary team, don’t hesitate to email us using the address below.
Gregor Gowans – Editor