fbpx

   

News

Drunk Man’s Indoor Barbecue Causes House Fire

Wrocław fire brigade had to put out a small house fire yesterday after an intoxicated man decided to have a barbecue inside his apartment. 

The incident occurred at around 3pm on the 3rd floor of an apartment block on Głogowska street. 

According to Gazeta Wrocławska, residents claim it is not first time the man has caused a small fire by having a barbecue in his house. 

After the fire was extinguished by the emergency services, the man was apprehended by the police. He may now be punished in court as a result of his carelessness potentially putting other residents in serious danger. 

Gregor Gowans

The founder and editor of Wroclaw Uncut, Gregor has been running the website since its inception in 2012. A Wroclawian for almost 10 years, Gregor writes on a wide variety of topics including, food & drink, nightlife, local news and politics. He is also a regular guest on Radio Ram's Sunday lunch programme.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close